Rosemary Seale is an accredited mental health social worker with extensive experience (over 35 yrs) in child and family health and relationship counselling and groupwork.
She has a Bachelor of Social Studies (Sydney University) and a Master of Social Work (NSW University).
Rosemary has worked as an individual, couple and family therapist at Relationships Australia, developed and implemented parenting/ post-natal depression counselling programs at Tresillian Family Centres, and worked in disability, post-adoption and child protection agencies. Rosemary has taught in the Department of Social Work at University of NSW. She has been in private practice for the past 10 years.
Rosemary counsels individuals and couples to address a wide range of concerns:
- relationship difficulties - intimacy, separation and divorce, effects on children, abuse
- parenting and other life-stage adjustment issues
- grief and loss, both past and present
- anxiety and depression about life situations including PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and perinatal depression.
Rosemary brings to her work a broad range of training in various therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behavioural ( CBT ) , Interpersonal and Narrative therapies, family of origin, family systems and attachment theories.
- stress management and workplace trauma
Her focus is to work with clients to build on their strengths and abilities to enhance self-confidence and capacity to deal with the life situations they are facing.
Rosemary is an accredited member of AASW. Her clients can claim rebates from Medicare.
To contact Rosemary phone 9565 5630 or 0409 715 552